Ready to advance your career in international development policy and practice? Join the Duke Center for International Development for executive education in international development topics.
DCID offers certificate programs in a variety of topics, each designed to meet the needs of mid-career and senior-level public policy professionals. Whether you are an official in a government agency, a specialist at an international institution, a leader in a community or non-governmental organization, or an innovator in the private sector, you will take home the skills you need to advance your practice. DCID's programs give professionals the opportunity to learn from and share best practices with our faculty and other experienced international development practitioners from around the world.
Open Enrollment Programs at DCID
DCID offers six open enrollment programs every summer at Duke University's beautiful campus in Durham, North Carolina. Learn more.
- Project Appraisal and Risk Management (PARM)
- Transfer Pricing: Policy and Practice
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Programs (M&EDP)
- Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting (TARF)
- Fiscal Decentralization and Local Government Financial Management (PFD)
- Budgeting and Financial Management in the Public Sector (BUDGET)
Custom Programs at DCID and Abroad
In addition to these regularly offered programs, DCID offers customized programs that are tailored to the needs of requesting governments and organizations. Learn more.
Other Executive Education Programs at Duke
- Timberland Investments for Professionals (offered by Nicholas School of the Environment)
- Intermediate Environmental Social Marketing Strategy (offered by Nicholas School of the Environment)