CareerLink Video Tutorials
CareerLink is your gateway to a number of jobs, internships and fellowships for which MIDP fellows are being specifically recruited. This series of instructional videos teaches you how to register for CareerLink, search for jobs, and schedule an appointment with your career adviser. Watch the videos here.
- Visa Services for information and assistance related to the visa application process
- Bursar's Office for information regarding tuition, payment options and other student financial account issues
- DukeCard Office for information on how to obtain your Duke student ID card
- Registrar's Office for schedule of courses and course synopsis handbook, registration information and transcript order forms
- Office of Information Technology for questions regarding the Duke NetID, Duke email and other Duke computing inquiries
- Parking and Transportation for parking passes and bus schedules
Social and Cultural Opportunities
- International House provides educational services and advocacy to the international population at Duke as well as outreach to the Durham community. It also provides assistance to international students in matters of documentation, housing and transportation, and offers extensive cross-cultural programming and information to enhance the global mission of Duke University.
- Student Organizations: Duke offers a number of student organizations, many of which are targeted to international students and interests.
- Community Housing for information on housing in the local area
- Counseling and Psychological Services
- Student Disability Access Office for information on disability access at Duke
- Student Health Center for information about immunization requirements, health insurance, doctor appointments and other services and programs covered by the student health fee