Interior Page Callout 1
DCID offers short-term executive education programs designed to meet the needs of mid-career public policy professionals in government agencies, international institutions, the non-governmental community and the private sector.
These programs give professionals the opportunity to learn from and share best practices with our faculty and other experienced international development practitioners from around the world.
DCID offers six open-enrollment public policy and finance programs every year:
- Project Appraisal and Risk Management (PARM)
- Transfer Pricing: Policy and Practice
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Development Programs (M&EDP)
- Tax Analysis and Revenue Forecasting (TARF)
- Fiscal Decentralization and Local Government Financial Management (PFD)
- Budgeting and Financial Management in the Public Sector (BUDGET)
In addition to these regularly offered programs, DCID offers customized programs that are tailored to the needs of requesting governments and organizations.